January 14, 2013

New Do

I have had long hair for quite some time now and really liked it up until about a month ago. It just got too long - with the dry, cold weather, it was getting tangled all of the time and just looked too hippy-ish for me. I decided it was time to cut a lot off. I went to my hairstylist and I asked about donating it. She said I would have to go a little bit shorter than planned to have enough to donate, so I decided to go for it! If I was going to be cutting off a lot anyway, might as well do something good with it. I could send it off to Pantene Beautiful Locks to make a wig for someone battling cancer. I have to say I am still not quite used to the new, shorter do, but I do like it and like the change. Besides, it will always grow back, right?!?! :)

BEFORE shots at Christmas

My hair after it was cut, ready to be sent
AFTER

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the new short hair!!!!! Looks great :)