We spent the weekend up in Orange County, celebrating my Mom's birthday a few days early. My Mom and I were able to sneak away for some mother-daughter time to go see Les Mis. We both really enjoyed the movie and I'm so happy we got to do that together. My Mom is the nicest, most caring, most genuine, sweetest, most thoughtful, amazing woman. She was always the team mom/PTA/volunteer driver/chaperone for all of my sister and I's activities in school and sports growing up and I am so grateful for that. She continues to go out of her way for every member of our family. She is also the greatest Grandma a kid could ask for (just ask Chase, Brady, and Ben!).
It was nice to just spend time together over the weekend. Besides the movie, we enjoyed the hottub, went to the park, put away Christmas decorations, and just relaxed. We gave Mom our gift and celebrated with some brownies.
Here are some pictures from the weekend (there are a lot in the hottub because I am still trying to get used to my new camera and just having way too much fun!):
Ben on his new Razr at the park
Hottub time!
This is one of my favorites
They both seem to be giving me the "eye"
Playing with focusing on the colored tubes
Love this one too - looks like they are in serious negotiations :)
Gorgeous sunset that night
Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma!
Letting Ben blow out the candle
Brownie time!
No comments:
Post a Comment