December 3, 2012

Gobble Gobble

There were so many things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving. I was thankful my sister and her family were able to fly out from Colorado to spend almost a week together. I was thankful to be spending a week with my parents. I was thankful to see the 3 boys getting along so well and playing together. I was thankful for the mid-70's sunny weather. I was thankful Jim and I could take a few days off from work to be in Orange County with everyone. And I was thankful no one's cold was bad enough to slow us down!

We spent our days as we usually do when we get together - relaxing, laughing, and playing. We swam in the hottub, got in a few games of Blongoball, made it through a whole round of Mexican Train like the good old days, spent time at a couple of parks, had a day visit from Ty and Erin, ate great food, went to Zoomar's Petting Zoo, the guys golfed, the girls took in a showing of the last Twilight movie, the boys made turkey hand-print shirts, we watched Christmas movies and games on iPads, and we played games like Twister, Battleship and Jenga.

 

No comments: