December 27, 2012

Fall Session of Soccer Shots

Thank you for allowing Ben to participate in Soccer Shots this season. I am grateful for the privilege of coaching him this Fall 2012 season. Ben has certainly improved his soccer skills over the past couple of months, especially his dribbling! I had a blast coaching at Adventure Days this season and Ben was one of the reasons why. He was so enthusiastic and he loved playing in the silly soccer games like “Winnie the Pooh” and “Cookie Monster”. Ben is one of the rising stars in Soccer Shots and I look forward to coaching him again! I can’t completely put into words how great it feels when the children look forward every week to seeing me and playing soccer. Ben was certainly a huge part of what makes this job so special!

I have attached some pics that I think that you might enjoy.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely, Coach Chris McConnell




No comments: