February 14, 2011

Ben's 1st Day of School!

Ever since we moved into our new place last August, we have been on the waiting list for a pre-school/daycare that is literally down the street from our apartment and also 1 minute from my work. We were hoping he could start there right around his 2nd birthday and we were so fortunate to get a call a couple of weeks ago telling us a spot had opened up for Ben. He couldn't have picked a better day to start at his new school - they had a big Valentine's Day party with valentine's exchanged by all of the kids and lots of cookies to eat! When I picked up Ben, there was this big pink envelope waiting in his folder, along with a note from his new teachers. They said he was a little sad at first, but did great with all of the kids and took a nap on the mat with no problem. I haven't taken any pictures yet since I'm holding him for the drop-off but will get some next week when we show his new school to Daddy (since he'll be dropping him off).

No comments: