April 22, 2014

Oliver's Nursery

Oliver's nursery is a mix of a Babar-theme and then just a little bit eclectic.  It was all based on a Babar print Jim's parents gave us a while back.  The funny thing is I usually don't like yellow walls, but for some reason I felt like it would feel bright and sunny (and a stark contrast from Ben's blue and grey walls).  And I love the way it turned out.  It is mostly a soft yellow and light blue, with other primary colors thrown in and some black and white stripes.  I still need to replace the "sweet baby" sign with Oliver's name - just not sure what to use yet.  Welcome to Oliver's room. :)

View from the door
Looking to the left
Mobile from the Campbell's (from Pottery Barn)
In the closet
Wall to the right of the door
The Babar print that inspired it all :)
Cute frame made by Kirsten Meier
 Adorable name train from Jim's family friends

No comments: