April 7, 2014

Ben Lately (Jim's Phone)

With me being home on maternity leave, our routine has completely changed. Jim has had to take on a lot more of the tasks and responsibilities for Ben, including driving him to and from school each day, taking him to appointments, and just taking him on outings when Oliver was too little to go. Jim has stepped up big time and been so amazing during this time. I don't think he knows just how much I appreciate it, but I do. :)

Here are some of the adventures Ben and Daddy have been on in the last couple of months.

Trip to the Safari Park - checking out the lions
On the tram (eating snacks of course)
Carousel ride to end the day at the Safari Park
Ben's dentist appointment
He did everything this time - including fluoride and bite wing x-rays!
Trip to walk around Double Peak mountain
Ben's 5-year Dr. appointment - he wore his doctor coat and brought his doctor's kit
He was a total hit at the office!
Love this kid!

No comments: