I was shocked to recently learn of a handful of indoor playgrounds around the San Diego area - I had no idea! I had last Friday off of work, so Ben and I went to KidVentures in PB to check it out. Ben LOVED it. He didn't really play in all of the various "rooms" (a nursery, grocery store, dance studio, etc), but he loved running up and down all of the ramps! Jim met us there once he was done with work and we had a great time. It was such an odd feeling to be ordering lunch and not have Ben in my immediate vision, but know that he was OK and playing somewhere. They have cameras set up so you can even sit down and enjoy lunch or relax and still keep an eye on your child. I was quite impressed with this place and imagine we'll be making many trips there, especially on rainy days! :)
Ben carried this toy up and down one of the ramps for several minutes
Fun with a shopping cart Time for lunch
Enjoying those chicken nuggets!
Fun on the ramp
Peeking out from the pirate ship
This place is so fun!
Ben took some spins around the place in his new ride
And spent some time going in and out of the door of course
No comments:
Post a Comment