I can't believe Jim and I were vacationing in Mexico at this time last year; how quickly time has flown by and how much our lives have changed in the past year!
We celebrated up in Orange County with my parents and Lori, Craig and Chase. We drove up Friday night and decided to enjoy a nice dinner out, just the two of us. My parents babysat Ben so Jim and I could go to the Salt Creek Grill in Dana Point. We enjoyed a wonderful meal and some nice quiet time alone, but after 1 1/2 hours away from Ben, I was ready to get back!
The rest of the weekend we just relaxed with family and enjoyed the gorgeous weather outside and in the hottub. It was my first time in a spa in about a year and it felt wonderful! It was also Ben's first overnight trip away from home and he did great! He loved sleeping in Grandma and Grandpa's arms and Aunt Lori danced with him during his hour of "fussy" time at night. It was nice to see Chase again too - he is walking all over the place now and eating all kinds of big boy foods. I can't wait for the 2 boys to grow up a bit more and play together!
My new picnic basket from Mom and Dad
The Frisbee Family








No comments:
Post a Comment