August 30, 2011

Picture-free weekend (almost)

I love documenting our life with lots of pictures and videos, but every now and then, I just want to live in the moment and not worry about capturing everything or missing a good "kodak moment". So the camera did not come out much this weekend. And a great weekend it was. On Friday, I spent all morning cleaning up our backyard (it needs some serious TLC) and then Jim and I enjoyed an adult-only lunch and ran some errands for house stuff. The rest of the weekend, we fed the ducks at our local park again, cooled off at the splashpad park, spent time swimming and hanging out with friends, put together our new grill and enjoyed an afternoon at a new beach (for us). I don't have many pictures to document these latest adventures, but the memories are in my mind and sometimes, that's good enough.

Ben loved helping Daddy put the grill together Figuring out the right measurements
Such a great helper! Testing out Emery's rainboots! "Playing" with Troy

No comments: