Sometimes I hear other parents say how active and energetic their kids are, but I don't think any of them hold a candle to the non-stop movement of our child. Don't get me wrong, Ben is so good-natured and pretty well behaved (for a 2 1/2 year old) - he just doesn't sit still for more than 5 minutes. Forget watching a movie or going to a sports game - that is a long ways off. I knew my intincts that he is more active than most children were correct when I was told by both of Ben's preschool teachers - individually - "He is just SO ACTIVE". Hahaha! He tires us out, that's for sure - but we wouldn't have it any other way! These pictures were taken about 3 seconds apart while he was watching TV - I thought it was a pretty good example of our active little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment