Due Date: January 10th, but since it will be a c-section, probably more like January 3rd or 4th. We will set a date at my next appointment next week!
Weight: I have gained about 16-21 pounds total so far (lost a bit in the beginning). I only gained 4 pounds in the last month so my Dr. was much happier with that (after gaining 7 the month before).
Medical Stuff: I continue to check my thyroid levels every 4 weeks and they have stayed completely normal every time. I am now on iron pills and they will take blood at my next appointment next week to see if they are helping to increase my iron levels at all (hopefully cause we need to get them up before delivery!).
Energy/Feeling/Symptoms: I am still feeling really good. My belly has gotten big enough to be in my way for things like putting my shoes on, shaving my legs, etc. but that's to be expected I guess. :) As far as other symptoms, I get heartburn sometimes at night if I lay down shortly after dinner. But nothing some TUMS can't handle. I'm not experiencing the round ligament pain as much anymore and no real bloating (my wedding rings still fit!). One symptom I did get (to keep it real) is geographical tongue. Look it up, so weird. Sometimes it goes away and sometimes women have it even after pregnancy. Hoping mine goes away.
Sleeping: I am still sleeping GREAT! The body pillow makes it so I have no problem getting comfortable and I am usually out cold by 10.30pm.
Food: I eat pretty much everything I did pre-pregnancy. With Ben, I ate a TON, but this time around, I'd say I eat pretty much the same way I did pre-pregnancy. I am dying for a deli sandwich and would love some sushi and a glass of wine, but other than that, no real aversions and again, not sure I believe the cravings thing. :)
Clothes: Pretty much all maternity clothes. I can still wear some shirts that are non-maternity, but even those are getting too short on my belly now.
Movement: I feel him rolling and shifting positions in there constantly and now Jim and Ben can sit and watch my whole belly change shapes. The movements are slower and more full-body if that makes sense. Like he's just re-positioning in there. Occasionally, I'll get something hard popping out from my upper right side (assuming his little bottom) and I almost have to push it back in so it doesn't hurt. Such an amazing experience. And on 10/8, I felt my first little hiccups! So cool. I have felt it a few times since. They're not as strong as I remember Ben's being and they only last a couple of minutes, but I love it.
And now some outtakes from our 30-week photo session. :)
Getting Ben ready - he looks so thrilled :)
Silly faces
Seeing what I'm doing
No comments:
Post a Comment