We knew Ben was excited Tuesday morning because he actually posed for some pictures for us, which is always hit or miss with this one. :) Oh and the colorful rock thing? It's a "dinosaur fossil" he made in school a few weeks ago and he INSISTED that it be in all of the pictures (he even wanted to see ALL of the photos to make sure it got in each one). We didn't mind as long as he was taking pictures!
Ben and I showed up at the school and it was packed and crazy; I've never seen that many parents in the morning. Ms. Kinz was already in her classroom, so she showed us Ben's new cubby, water station, where to drop off and pick up homework, and where to hang his jacket. Then we ate breakfast together before I left for work. When I picked him up that afternoon, he was excited about some of his new friends in his class and said he had a great time. Looking forward to another great year - last one before Kindergarten - where has the time gone????
Pictures at home before heading off for a new school year
Walking into the school
In front of his new classroom door (from the outside)
Inside his new classroom




No comments:
Post a Comment