Lori had sort of a last-minute opportunity to do some work in the Temecula area, so she jumped at the chance, knowing she could stay at our house and see us for an evening. :) She was only here for one night, but it was so good to see her. She got into town at about 1pm and met my parents at the Carlsbad outlets to walk around and shop for a bit. Then they headed over to our house and we went to dinner at Sublime just down the road. After dinner, my parents drove back home and Lori, Jim, and I got to chat for a bit before heading to bed for the night (we all had to be up early the next day for work). I wish she could have stayed longer (and brought the whole family too!), but I'm glad I got to see her and her adorable preggo belly! She looks amazing. Can't wait to meet baby girl Hoelting in July. :)
6 years ago
1 comment:
Yay! So glad I got a chance to see you guys, even though it was so short. Thanks for the great pictures, love them!!
Post a Comment