We had a lot of fun this weekend. We stumbled upon the Kid's Workshop at Home Depot on Saturday morning and Ben loved it. He got to put together a football goalpost with glue and screws, then paint it. It is absolutely free and Ben got to keep his project, his Home Depot work apron, and a pin to show he completed this project. We will definitely be back for the next Workshop! That evening we took a nice walk around the neighborhood while Ben rode his Razr. He is getting better and better at riding it. Sunday we went over to Billie and Joe's house for the SuperBowl. They did an awesome job setting up all kinds of activities for the kids outside (chalk, art supplies, a mini bouncehouse, a cardboard castle the kids could play in and draw on, a full kitchen, and lots of toys too). Ben was in heaven and entertained for most of the game (the kids also watched a movie at one point). Jim and I got a chance to catch up with friends we don't see nearly enough anymore and enjoy most of the game and commercials. Of course, we didn't walk away with any cash from the "score pool" (have we EVER won?).
Kid's Workshop at Home Depot
Time to pick out his paints!
He chose blue, green, and yellow (we had to make the green)
Evening walk/ride (I know it's blurry, but I see the smile!)
Our only pics from SuperBowl are of Ben working the keg (is that inappropriate?) :)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I wonder if our Home Depot does that? I will have to check it out! I don't see anything wrong with the keg, it is really inconvenient for you to have to get up all the time to re-fill your own beer - lol! Hope you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment