Ben completed another season of Soccer Shots and loved every minute of it. They had to have their practices in the Chapel sometimes because of the heat, but the kids didn't seem to mind. We got the following sweet note and pictures from Ben's coach, Chris:
Thank you for allowing Ben to participate in Soccer Shots this season. I had the privilege of coaching them this Summer Season 2012. He has certainly improved his soccer skills over the past couple of months, especially dribbling! I have had a blast coaching at Adventure Days this season and Ben was one of the reasons why. He was so enthusiastic! He loved playing in the games like “super heroes” and “cookie monster”. He is one of the rising stars in Soccer Shots and I look forward to coaching him again! I can’t completely put into words how great it feels when the children look forward every week to seeing me and playing soccer. Ben was certainly a huge part of what makes this job so special!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment