Just like old times.....going to the Dave show last Saturday was so much fun! Devin and I used to go to 2-3 shows a year and even planned our trip in Germany around one of his concerts. It's safe to say that we used to be die-hard fans. As we've gotten older, the enthusiasm has died down a bit but not completely. With Grandma and Papa watching Ben, Jim and I got to enjoy a BBQ pre-concert at Devin and Steve's house and catch up with Jessica, a friend from college who I haven't seen since 2004 at Devin and Steve's wedding! We had such a great time (even if the seats weren't quite as close as we're used to) and definitely enjoyed the music of one of our favorite bands (new songs and all). And kudos to Devin for being such a trooper 8 days from her due date with baby Stewart #3! :)
Me, Devin, and Jessica (and Devin's adorable shirt she made)
All ready to go!
YES!!!!
Loved this background with the tree and fireflies
No comments:
Post a Comment