May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Jim was out of town for most of the weekend, so Ben and I headed up to Orange County to spend it with Grandma and Papa. We ran around the park, grabbed bagels just the 2 of us, and helped Papa plant flowers in the backyard. I was able to meet my friend Megan for a long lunch on Saturday, which was a real treat. We had a great weekend, but missed Daddy. Sunday evening we got to show Jim what Ben made me for Mother's Day at school (a hand print card and his hand print in clay as well). Jim had some goodies ready for me, including our Frisbee family 2011 photo album that I absolutely love. It was a laid-back Mother's Day and just perfect because I got to spend it not only with my Mom, but with the little boy who made me a Mommy.

Mother's Day gifts for me and my Mom
Ben's gifts he made at school
Mom's gift from Lori
Fun at the park
We always start on the swing
Time to weed the back hill and plant some flowers
Ben loved watering the flowers once they were planted
He decided to water all of the backyard plants and bushes!
He got soaked and muddy in the process...
...but he a blast

1 comment:

Lori said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the best mamas in the world!!!! Love you!!