Ben continues to be such a joy in our lives. Every single day, there is always something he says or a look that he gives that either melts my heart or makes me laugh out loud. On Sunday, Jim, Ben and I went for a short walk around the neighborhood - Ben was riding his tricycle that we push. We passed a woman who was out walking her dog and we all said, "Hello" as we passed. Ben hesitated a bit, then said, "Hello" to the woman and then, "Hi cow" to her dog. We all kind of stopped for a second to make sure we heard him correctly, but then Jim and I looked and her dog was spotted in black and white! We busted out laughing so hard. The woman laughed too and said, "Well, you're right about the colors!" Too funny.
I found these pictures of me, Ben and my Dad on the computer the other night and wanted to post - I love how happy we all are to be hanging out at the park, just chatting and pushing Ben on the swing.


1 comment:
Cow! Awesome - so funny....
Post a Comment