As usual, we had a great time playing in the hottub, going to the park, and just relaxing. Of course, this Mother's Day was especially special for me because I am now the mother of TWO little boys. I honestly count my blessings everyday and am so overwhelmed with love that these two amazing little beings are mine. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be their Mommy. It's so precious.
And gifts like these are really my most cherished and mean the most.
His card he drew for me at home
ADORABLE picture they did at school (with the I Love You Forever quote on the back)
Best card in the world
Ben getting into my chocolates :)
Helping Grandma open her gifts of course
See's fudge - yum!
Grandma with the boys
Trying to get a decent picture with Ben and Oliver....
Ben displaying Jim's crepe special
Oliver having fun on the mat
And watching golf :)
Spa time! And I was having fun with my telephoto lens. :)
Love this kid
This one will always be the one who made me a Mommy
Attacking Daddy
Trying to spray me! :)
Grandma and Oliver hanging out in the shade
And this one makes my family feel complete
Showing off his standing skills
My Mom is seriously the nicest, most selfless, caring, generous, thoughtful, patient, and loving woman I know. She's been like a Mom to many friends over the years, but I get to claim her as my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment