Daddy's turn first
Reading the card he made at school
That looked like a tie from the front (notice the intricate coloring)
More cards
And presents
The gift Ben made at school
A decorated rock :)
Daddy and his boys
Dear Jim, Thank you for being such an amazing Daddy to our 2 boys. I love to watch you play with Ben and Oliver and can already tell that you are their hero. They really hit the jackpot with you.
A close-up of Ben's awesome home-made presents
Papa's turn!
Reading Papa's funny card again
"Nas Car"
Playing with the neighbor's turtle
And to my Dad - thank you for always being there for me, and now for always being there for my entire family. You were my first and best example of what a man should be and I am so grateful for the amazing childhood you and Mom created for Lori and me. You have always been the life of any party, but I also get to call you Dad. The boys are so lucky to have you as their Papa too.



No comments:
Post a Comment