October 28, 2013

7 Years

On October 14, Jim and I celebrated our 7-year Anniversary with a quiet evening at home. We exchanged gifts, made an easy dinner, and just relaxed at home.  I can't believe it has been 7 years already.  We have experienced a few apartment moves, buying our first home, raising an amazing son, expecting another little boy in a couple of months, taking several trips, attending lots of concerts, enjoying the beach, spending time with friends and family, we have really had a great time thus far.  I can't wait to see what this life together brings in the years ahead.

I came across a couple of pictures from the weekend we met in Palm Springs.  It was April of 2004 and I was there for my friend's bachelorette weekend and Jim was there with some buddies for the weekend.  Never in a million years did I think the the cute guy I sent a shot to at the Yardhouse would become my husband. :)

This picture was taken literally the minute we met (shot in hand)
Picture taken the next night when our groups hung out again
First dance at our wedding 10/14/06 

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love that you have those pictures of when you met! Soooo cool! Happy Anniversary again, love you guys!