Jim and I went back and forth, trying to decide if we should sign Ben up for Soccer Shots at his pre-school. Would he enjoy it? Would other kids his age sign up? Does he have the attention span to participate for 45 minutes? Do we want to pay the money and not get to watch him play? We finally decided to go for it after they had a free demo day and Ben talked about it the whole drive home that evening.
The day I picked him up after their first "practice", his teacher told me he was jumping up and down with excitement when they called his name to go play, so that confirmed we had made a good decision. The only thing bothering me was that I didn't get to see it (they don't like parents to come because of the distraction) - I was curious what they did, how Ben was acting, etc. so the second practice I decided to park down the street and spy! :) He was having a GREAT time - running around, doing jumping jacks, dribbling the ball, kicking it towards the net. It was so cool to see.
Here are the pictures I took - zooming in from behind the bushes - and yes, I felt like a total creeper doing this but that's OK! Ben is the one in the orange shirt (shortest one too!).
6 years ago







1 comment:
Oh my gosh - you totally have a future in private investigation - lol!!! Soooo funny - love it!
Post a Comment