December 20, 2011

Legoland

I was so excited when Lauren text'd me to ask if we wanted to join her and Reagan at Legoland. She had a free pass that was about to expire, so we took them up on it right away! So Sunday afternoon, Ben and I headed to Legoland to meet Lauren and Reagan. Of course, Ben decided not to take a nap that day (I think the first time that has EVER happened), so we had a couple of meltdowns throughout the afternoon, but overall we had a great time. I had never been there and was surprised by how big the park is and also how much you can do with legos! Ben just wanted to go on ride after ride, so we went on the jungle cars, the airplanes, the choo-choo train, the helicopters and the boat ride. We also walked all the way around the park to check it out. We'll definitely be visiting again soon and again in the summertime for the waterpark. :)


On the car ride Lauren and Reagan in their car Riding the choo-choo train (he wanted to sit in front by himself) Tried to take a self-portrait on the plane ride About to take off in the helicopter

No comments: