Ben loves being on his belly and just recently, he has begun to bend his knees and tuck them underneath himself like he's ready to try and crawl. I'm sure that will be a while yet, but he definitely scoots himself around! I had him on his playmat the other day, but he was rolling and moving so much we switched to a big blanket so he could move all around. He's putting his head down and doing some swimming motions too. So long to the days of having a stationary baby! ;0)
2 comments:
Oh no watch out - you thought it was a lot of work when they WEREN'T moving :) Ha Ha JK It is fun! He is trying so hard - too cute!!
So fun! He is getting so big. It's fun to see what I have to look forward to, also, coming up here really soon! :)
Post a Comment