May 22, 2009

Such a big boy!

Ben has moved out of the bassinet in our bedroom and into his crib in his own room! I have to admit, it was probably harder for me than for Ben to make the transition - I have been waking up several times a night just to make sure I don't hear any noises coming from the monitor. But Ben has done great - he still only wakes up once a night for a feeding and then goes right back to sleep. Looks like we are officially done with the bassinet, sleep positioner, and ALMOST done with the swaddle. Half of the time he has gotten both his legs and arms completely out of it by the morning, so we're pretty sure he's about done with that. Our little man is growing up! :0)








2 comments:

Tom said...

Ben,

Grandma is looking forward to being with you two days a week. I am just looking forward to holding you without making you cry!

Love,

Grandpa

Lori said...

Look at that huge smile - he is just too cute for words!! It's hard at first to move them to the crib but after awhile you sleep so much better without hearing their every tiny movement :) We love you Big Boy Ben!!!