January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Reagan Jay Biggie!!!

Matt and Lauren welcomed a precious little girl into the world on Sunday, December 28th. We were all anxious to hear the great news since Lauren had gone a week past her due date and they had decided to wait to find out the sex. I'd like to say I knew it was going to be a girl, but it was actually just a lucky guess. She was born at 4.29pm, weighing in at 9 lbs 3 oz and 21.75 inches long!


Reagan with her proud Momma




Reagan Jay Biggie
Jim and I and Tracy and Marcos went over to the Biggie's house Saturday night to meet Reagan and watch the Chargers game. It was cute to see the 2 girls at such different stages of life - Emery is quite the wiggle worm these days and has gotten so big!

Emery watching the game with us. Go Chargers!

Welcome to the world Reagan - can't wait for you to meet our little one!

No comments: