January 11, 2009

Going PRIVATE

Jim and I decided to join the other bloggers who have recently made the decision to make their blog private. It's a shame we have to take these precautions, but I guess it's a necessary evil. I know I love reading other people's blogs and hope you find some enjoyment reading ours. If you'd like to continue to see our Frisbee Family blog, please email me (or leave a reply to this post) and I'll add your name to the list of approved visitors.

We hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2009!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,

I'm Lori's friend, Jillian, and love reading your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy! Can you add me to your list of viewers? Thanks!

jwodarck@hotmail.com

P.S. I deleted the last post because I didn't list my email address.

Laura said...

Hi! I want to keep reading the blog. I just discovered it after Jim sent me an email but I want to see the little baby grow :).

Laura

bam said...

hey there...so i found your blog through Tracy's and i've loved reading about your pregnancy!! Can i be a viewer too? :) blair@5pageweb.com