January 15, 2009

4 weeks and counting!

I am 36 weeks along today! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I am definitely starting to get a lot more tired now and my legs/feet are swollen by the end of the day, but overall I still feel really great. I have been super lucky and have had a wonderful pregnancy experience thus far. Now the question is when will Baby Frisbee decide to join us? :)

Jim and I are putting the finishing touches on the nursery this weekend and I think it's time to have a bag packed, just in case! We will post pictures of the nursery after it is all done.

I have a week or 2 left at work (still deciding) and am looking forward to some time to relax and pamper myself before the little guy arrives.

We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Lori said...

AAAHHHHH - so excited!!!! He could be here any day :) You look gorgeous - tired - but gorgeous! Take some time for yourself:) Love you

Anonymous said...

You look great! I went into labor 2 weeks early (my last day of work)...so exciting!