September 14, 2015

Star of the Week

In Ben's Kindergarten class, every student got to be the Star of the Week at some point throughout the year. That student filled out a poster with personal information and could color, add pictures, draw pictures, and whatever else he/she wanted to do with it and then present it to the class. The Star of the Week also brought in a toy every day and the class tried to guess what it was, based on clues the student gave. Ben's name got drawn at the end of February and we had a great time creating his poster and then Jim was fortunate enough to drop him off for school and stay for a few minutes to watch him present his info to the class. So cute!
"Disneyland" is my favorite place.
When I grow up, I want to be "a travel agent".
My favorite thing to do is "play with my brother".
If I had one wish, I would wish for "lots of gold".
I am "6" years old.  My favorite color is "green".
My favorite animal is "zebra".  My favorite food is "chicken".
Pictures of him and his family. :)
Presenting at school

No comments: