September 18, 2015

Catching a Leprechaun

Most of the time, I don't allow myself to get sucked into the Pinterest world of perfect parents who celebrate every little occassion in the biggest way, with every detail thought through, but for some reason, I thought having Leprechauns visit us the night before St. Patrick's Day seemed too fun and cute to pass up.  So I quickly looked up how to make tiny footprints and went to work around the house leaving footprints and trails of Lucky Charms. :)  Ben thought it was hilarious.
 
For school, Ben's class was asked to make Leprechaun traps at home to bring in and try to catch one.  Jim was in heaven, helping Ben come up with the perfect trap. :)  Their design turned out so awesome, I was so impressed.  All the kids in Ben's class had very creative traps, but unfortunately did not have any success trapping one!
 
On St. Patrick's Day, Oliver's daycare family made sugar cookies for all of the kids with their initials on them in sprinkles, so cute!  Oliver absolutely LOVED it and ate the whole thing!

No comments: