August 17, 2015

12 months

OK, since I didn't make baby books for the boys (well, Ben has the start of one, but Oliver has absolutely nothing), I am going to attempt to get caught up on our lives over the past 6 months. :) Here we go.

Our huge blessing of a baby, Oliver, turned 1 back in January and we had several days of celebration (as we should!). Unfortunately, I did not take any notes for what he was doing or saying back then and now I can't remember, but what I do remember is the love and joy I felt exploding in my heart for this amazing little boy. More to come on that later.

Here are the official "12 months" photos that we tried to take with his bear. As you can see, he wanted nothing to do with sitting still! Always on the go, this one.
So mad when we tried to put him back in front of the bear a few times!
He would much rather be exploring...
Or playing with his big brother (my favorite!)
Giving love to his teddy!
 
His stats from his 12-month Dr visit:
 
HEIGHT:  30 1/2 inches (72%)
WEIGHT:   17 lbs, 8 oz (3%)
HEAD:   17 3/4 in (18%)
 
We also discovered that he carries the beta thalassemia gene, just like Mommy.

No comments: