August 1, 2014

April Cell Phone Pics

Sometimes I forget just how many pictures I take with my phone - sometimes even the big milestones that I don't capture with our good camera. I was ging through my phone pictures and realized I haven't been putting any of them on the blog in a while. Here are some of my pictures from the month of April - most of them when I was still home on maternity leave. :)

4/6/14 - Getting better at getting his head up during tummy time
Happy times with Momma at home
Our rose bushes in bloom!
In his Master's gear :)
4/8/14 - he rolled over onto his tummy duing naptime (we lost the swaddle shortly after!)
4/9/14 - napping with the swaddle, but arms out
Some brother bonding time
The view during my walks while on leave - just his little toes :)
One day I came across a duck and her babies
More fun at home
Checking out his new toy
4/22/14 - Soaking in every minute of my last day of maternity leave
Flowers for my return to Jack
4/26/14 - One of Oliver's first time in the Exersaucer
4/26 - Only picture I took at Stefan and Gretchen's wedding
4/26/14 - The posting at school for the AM Kindergarten Lottery - Ben got in!

No comments: