February 14, 2014

Hospital Photo Shoot

While we were in the hospital, a company called Bella Baby came around to see if we wanted professional pictures taken while we were there. I probably would have said "no", but I had seen how great Lori's always turned out and my parents so generously offered to pay for it, so we made arrangements to take the pictures just before we checked out of the hospital on Saturday. I have to say, I was skeptical. It seemed like the photographer was "staging" a bit too much and she took SO MANY pictures, I was completely exhausted by the end of it.  But after seeing the results, I am so thankful we have these precious images and so grateful to Grandma and Papa for making it happen and gifting us with them.

The first time I saw these, they were set to music and I was completely balling.  I'm sure some of it was my hormones, but also I am just so glad we have nice pictures when Oliver was just a couple of days old and our family went from three to four.  Thanks again Mom and Dad! :)


With his teddy bear from Papa (a tradition)
LOVE this one

1 comment:

Lori said...

They turned out sooo cute!!