July 13, 2011

Someone's excited to move

We just got back from a wonderful week vacation in Cape Cod with Jim's family (post coming shortly), and now we are in full-blown moving mode! We wanted to show Ben the new house before we made the big move since we've been talking about it so much lately. We went up on Saturday and my parent's drove up from OC to see the house as well. Ben LOVED it!!! He was running all around, dancing, jumping, going up and down the stairs, playing with toys and helping us to pick out which room would be his! :) I just hope he's not disappointed when we actually have furniture in there! It was also the first time I had seen the house since the previous owners had moved their stuff out and it finally felt "real" and like it was ours.









1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the new house! We can't wait to see it in person. Ben must be in heaven running around all his open space! Have fun filling it up :)