May 10, 2011

Enjoying the Small Things

There is a woman's blog I read almost every day titled Enjoying the Small Things. She is an amazing mother, photographer and writer and she inspires me every day to find joy in the little things. Sometimes I get into a bit of a rut with this blog and only post on holidays or family get togethers. I forget that often times, the best part of the day was something small or something Ben tends to do regularly so I don't document it. But I know he is changing and growing so quickly that those things that he does everyday right now will be distant memories not long from now and I don't want to forget them. So here are a few pictures of activities we tend to do often on our weekends.


Going on the choo-choo train at the UTC mall Waving to Dad Watching the bird who has made a nest in our candle holder on our balcony (now there are 5 eggs!) Spending time at the beach - we love Del Mar We take many trips to our local park Ben likes to search for pinecones More fun at the park - kicking the beachball Ben showing his Panda the view from our balcony Giving Panda some love My little man

No comments: