6 years ago
May 16, 2011
Fly on the Wall
It's so fun to try and get a glimpse of Ben at school before he notices I'm there to pick him up - to see what he is doing, how he is acting, if he's getting along with the other kids, if he's listening, etc. Most of the time when I pick him up, the kids are outside playing on the playground and Ben spots my car before I can even get out, but when Jim went to pick up Ben last Thursday, he got the cutest picture of all of the kids listening to music with their teacher with Ben front and center! Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always try to do this too but Chase usually sees me right away too. That is too cute! He is soooo into what his teacher is saying!
Post a Comment