Ben's first pub crawl!
Well, Ben and I actually only went to one bar
(Dad continued on for the event), but we still had a great time. We wore our golf attire and got to see some of our friends who we haven't seen in a long time. Ben was definitely the youngest participant and the cutest!
Well, Ben and I actually only went to one bar
(Dad continued on for the event), but we still had a great time. We wore our golf attire and got to see some of our friends who we haven't seen in a long time. Ben was definitely the youngest participant and the cutest!Tracy and I outside D Street
Me, Ben, Jim, Tracy, Liam, Scotty and Marcos
Ben and Dad in their Caddyshack golf gear 
Me and Ben having fun with friends

1 comment:
What a cute golfing family - Ben taking the prize of course :) Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment