Ben's first week of life has been full of many firsts:
Ben did great at his doctor's appointment - he had gained 7 ounces since we left the hospital and was back up to 6 pounds, 15.5 ounces. She said he looked perfect and was a happy baby - as you can see from this picture of him on the doctor's table! The best part was when Ben peed all on the wall behind him! :)
We went for our first family walk around the neighborhood. We couldn't go too far because I am still healing, but it was nice to get outside. Ben cried for a minute at first, but then he was passed out the rest of the time.
*First Bath*
Ben seemed to enjoy his first sponge bath - he cried at first when Jim was washing his body, but I think he was just cold. He calmed down after a minute and after peeing straight up and across right into the sink - it was perfect aim and absolutely hilarious! He especially seemed to enjoy getting his face wiped off and his hair washed.
*First Tummy Time*
Here is a video I took of him turning his head today.
Here is a video I took of him turning his head today.
Here is a slideshow of all the fun stuff we have been up to this first week with Ben (our Little Man)!
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment