December 4, 2008

30 weeks!

Today I am 30 weeks along, just 10 more weeks to go! I really can't believe how fast the time is flying by.

I am still feeling really great; thank you to all of you who keep asking about me, I really appreciate all of the love.

I can feel our little boy moving around all of the time now and I have to say I really cherish it. I can tell once he gets a little bit bigger, I may not enjoy it as much (he's already kicking and getting up into my ribs), but for now I love every minute of it. There is so much movement it even shocks Jim sometimes by how hard the kicks are and how you can see my belly moving now in addition to feeling it.

We had another ultrasound yesterday to check on our baby's growth and he measured/looked perfect for this point in the pregnancy. It was so cool to see how big he has gotten since our last views of him at 20 weeks! He is now 3 pounds and 7 ounces! And we made sure to double check that baby Frisbee is indeed a boy. :0)

The main reason we had another ultrasound was to check on the position of the placenta which was a little too close for comfort for the doctor's liking at the 20-week ultrasound. Good news - it has moved up and out of the way for baby to make his way into the world! He is in a breech position right now, with his head up by my right ribcage but she said they usually turn around on their own. Just something to monitor as we continue along this amazing journey.....

One little side note - people are so friendly to you when you're pregnant! In New York, it was amazing the number of people who helped me and let me cut the bathroom lines! Gotta love it.

2 comments:

Meg said...

New Yorkers aren't that bad eh?? :) So fun to see you this past week!!

xo,
Meggo

Heather Williams said...

C,

You look so adorable!!! Love it, and hope you are doing well.

-Heather