August is the month of birthdays! Jim celebrated the big 3-1. Last Wednesday we went to dinner at Karl Strauss so Jim could finally try the "Wednesday Meatloaf" - it did not disappoint. Saturday night we went out for dinner and drinks (O'douls for me!) and in all of our old-person glory, we were home in time to watch Michael Phelps win his 8th gold medal. Happy Birthday babe! A big Happy Birthday to Mary Jane, Jim's sister as well.
Today is my sister's birthday and although I'm bummed we can't be with her to celebrate, we will make up for it this weekend! Happy Birthday Lori and because I think he looks just like you did as a baby, I want to post the most adorable picture of Chase ever! Love you.
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday post! I love that picture too - hopefully just because he looks like me doesn't mean he will act like me growing up... uh oh!
Post a Comment