June 12, 2011

Ben-isms

Ben is at such a great age - he's able to talk and tell us what he wants and his personality is just shining. I don't want to forget the funny things he does and says so I wanted to be sure to write some of them down.

When I told Ben that Daddy and Papa were going to go play golf, he looked at me and asked, "I go...ME?" with his hand on his chest in the sweetest way - it broke my heart to tell him no.

When Ben wants more of something and asks in a demanding way, Jim and I tell him to ask nicely and he says, "N-I-C-E-L-Y".

"I don't like it this song."

When I ask if he played with his classmates at school by name, he always says that they went home sick - not sure what that's all about.

We're getting lots of "Iwuvyou"'s now and it melts my heart.

"WOAH - what's that noise?" all the time. :)

I tried to teach Ben how to wink the other day and he just squints his eyes and does a half-smile/funny face - it's hilarious.

1 comment:

Lori said...

So glad you did this - you will be glad to look back at it one day! I have been in the middle of my "Chase Language" post forever now - I keep adding to it! Such a fun age as far as language goes - they say the funniest things :)