June 12, 2010

Denver Trip in Pictures

Flying over the Rockies
Ben asleeep the whole way on the plane!
The end of "Chase-mas" - last gifts for his 2nd birthday
Lots of time at local parks



Pool party



The new BBQ was the hit of the week - lots of fights over that one! :)
Water World!!!

Ben's first taste of soft serve - LOVED it

Playing in the backyard
Dinner al fresco
Coors Field
Baseball time!


Chase posing for the camera!

Outdoor fun with the neighbors
Lots of kisses and "I'm sorry's"
Matching PJ's from Grandma
They both love to clean and vacuum
Boulder
CU
Meeting new friends
Let's go LAKERS!

Fun with swimmer diapers!

Playing with the water at the mall

Going out on a boat with friends





What a great trip we had - thank you Lori, Craig and Chase for being such wonderful hosts! Love you guys.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love it - I'm gonna have to copy the way you did it because I have been so overwhelmed :) Miss you guys - it was sooo fun having you here!