
We had Ben's 1 year old pictures taken recently and I was excited to see if he would finally smile for a nice picture. He has such a great smile but always gives the most serious expressions when we're at the studio and the big camera comes out. Well, this time we managed to get some smiles, but keeping him in the room and trying to pose proved a difficult task! He was far more interested in what was going on in the waiting area. Jim and I were sweating by the end, trying to run after Ben and keep him entertained long enough to take some pictures. I think we got some good ones - the first picture cracks me up - so serious! :)

2 comments:
These turned out soo cute - I love them!!! I love the serious pose - he means business :) Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment