December 13, 2009

Teeth and Teddy Bears!

Now that Ben has tooth #3 (we have the top 2 barely poking through and one bottom tooth in full view), we decided it was time to start brushing Ben's teeth. He is always so curious when Jim and I brush our teeth, so we figured he wouldn't mind too much. We were right - he seemed excited to be brushing his teeth just like his Dad! We'll see if the novelty wears off soon...

Good shot of Ben's bottom tooth
Letting Mom brush his teeth for the first time

Such a big boy
Ben loves teddy bears. We have one on our bed that he attacks every night after I pick him up after work. We have the big one from Grandma and Grandpa Ben takes pictures with each month and now we put out our Christmas bear that plays music and he loves playing with that one too. Here are a couple of recent pictures and some video with his bears - the best part of the video is Ben's reaction to Jim's questions at the end - too funny.
Look at those big eyes!
With his Christmas bear

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow a 3rd tooth! They are going to start coming in like crazy now! I love the tooth brushing pictures - I don't think I took any of Chase but he LOVES it too! Love the bear video - what a silly kid:)

Meg said...

Where is Teddy Ruxpin!!