I didn't realize how much bigger I had gotten until I saw this picture of myself and compared it to the last post. Wow, when did that happen? Here I am at about 25 1/2 weeks (a little over 6 months) - only 14 1/2 weeks to go!I am still feeling great and enjoying my pregnancy so much. All of my appointments have gone well and I just did the glucose diabetes test and passed that, so nothing but good news to report.
Jim and I have been attending our Childbirth classes once a week for 3 weeks now and it has been pretty informative and interesting. Gotta love those birthing videos! :)
We're looking forward to enjoying our last Holidays as a couple and also our trip out to New York for the week of Thanksgiving to spend time with Jim's family.
1 comment:
You look so dang cute! Pregnancy is a good look on you:) So excited to meet baby Frizz in just a few short months - it will be here before you know it!! Love you
Post a Comment