July 16, 2008

Cat Island - The Bahamas

We just got back from a trip with some good friends to Cat Island in The Bahamas. Cat Island is one of the Outer Islands. We stayed at Sammy T's Beach Resort which is on the Northern part of the island. The beach was amazing and so peaceful! Here are some pictures from the trip...


Flying high above The Bahamas on our way to Cat Island

Lisa & Christine enjoying some time on the water

The Beach at Sammy T's

Our attempt at a "Corona" Ad

A small sea turtle we saw while snorkeling


Sunset at the beach

Last night out at Ducky's Bar




2 comments:

Lori said...

Yea I love that you started the blog! Your trip looks like it was amazing!! What a gorgeous beach!

Alexis said...

Ok, I had no idea you had a blog! I just checked out Lori's and found yours! Ya!